Covid-19 safety in Paros / Greece
we care for your safety and concerns for travelling to Paros Greece, therefore in this page we provide official links of information for travel restrictions in Greece regarding Covid-19 and on also on travel prevention advice
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Greek government has determined how the country will welcome travellers, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the season.
The Passenger Locator Form (PLF) is a key element in the planning. All travellers are obliged to complete their PLF at least 48 hours before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of your stay while in Greece.
Other important information links:
FERRY BOAT PRE BOARDING INFORMATION FORM (COVID-19)
As part of the COVID-19 guidelines announced by the Greek Authorities for the prevention of the new coronavirus transmission and spread, all passengers must complete the “Pre boarding information” form and submit it to the vessel’s Chief Purser along with their ticket, when boarding, prior to the vessel’s departure.
“Pre boarding information” form (pdf) for Cyclades, Dodecanese, North East Aegean islands, Sporades & Saronic islands Routes
Seasonal hotels/resorts are open as from June 15th.
Flights from abroad will start in two stages: on June 15th flights to “Eleftherios Venizelos” Athens International Airport (ATH) and “Macedonia” Thessaloniki International Airport (SKG) will start from countries with good epidemiological features (see the list of these countries here), while as of July 1st flights to all Greek airports and from all countries will start, with the exception of those presenting negative epidemiological features. For the entrance of visitors in Greece, there will be no condition of any type of test or the imposition of any quarantine, while only sample tests for epidemiological monitoring will be effected.
Hotel Londos Covid-19 measurements:
In this new era, introduced by the 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝-𝟏𝟗, we at Londos hotel, having as constant goals and qualities your unique holidays’ experience and safety all through our long years’ life, we have carefully planned new and enhanced hygiene practices, to guarantee a most comfortable, memorable and carefree stay with us.
Please feel free to contact us regarding any assistance. Our management and staff have been trained to the latest both Greek and International hygiene protocols and are here to provide you with the best possible service.
- Personal protective equipment is being worn at all times and changed or disinfected regularly.
- Reception stuff will be wearing gloves and also a face shield so that our smile can still shine, while we take all precaution measures to safe keep you.
- Check-in time has been changed to 15:00 and check out at 11:00 am, following the EU Hygiene protocols, in order to provide our cleaning staff with plenty of time for thorough cleaning of your room
- Electronic Check-in process for your convenience.
- Disinfectants available in the lobby area
- Regular disinfection of all surfaces in common areas
- Floor sign to keep minimum distance between separate guests, at 2 meters
- Furniture in the Lobby area has been carefully placed also, so that social distancing is guaranteed
- A maximum number of guests regulation is in place inside the Lobby area.
- Protective masks and gloves, special robes and closed shoes will be used by our cleaning staff
- Thorough disinfection of all surfaces
- Cleaning with maximum natural air flow
- Use of steam cleaner for all fabric surfaces and other required spots
- Removal of all unnecessary decorative items
- Room cleaning and change of linen while room occupied, only upon request
- Please when you exit your room leave on your door the sign make my room or do not disturb accordingly, to inform us for daily cleaning. The same applies for the change of linen, unless you request we will not change it. Please place dirty towels in the special plastic bin provided in your room and let us know.
- Τhe airconditioning filter is washed and disinfected after every guests departure as well as the plastic covers of the remote controls that will be in special cases.
All travellers should:
- Check the latest official travel advice for their destination and check with their airline/tour operator and travel insurer before travel.
- Maintain good hand and personal hygiene. Wash hands regularly with soap and or an alcohol-based hand sanitiser before handling food and after being in public spaces.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms, or who appears unwell.
- Avoid sharing personal items.
- Keep up to date with guidance on social distancing measures. Local strict social distancing measures may be in place and should be observed.
To reduce the risk of passing coronavirus to others, anyone with respiratory symptoms should:
- Cover the nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow.
- Use paper tissues only once and dispose of them carefully, then wash hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home and work environment.
Should a mask be worn (generally not recommended outside of a clinical setting), all the recommended precautions in order to minimise the risk of transmission should still be used.